Pinterest inspiration as been at an all time high this month and what do I have to show for it? These little mouthfuls of goodness came out of the oven tonight!
The bottom layer is a cinnamon Graham Cracker cust which is then topped with the cheesecake mixture. This bakes up so light and fluffy, you could eat four of these and not even notice...not that I would know or anything! LOL
As soon as they are out of the oven top with your fresh heart cut strawberries for Valentine's Day... Or any other fruit for the rest of the year! But I think the heart strawberries would be cute all year round...that's just me! :)
Lucky for me Rick took about half of these into work (That is how I get rid of my baking so I don't get tempted) and the only complaint I got back was there was NOT ENOUGH! So I will be making a double... Maybe triple batch next time! ;)
- 1 8 oz Package of Cream Cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 6 graham crackers
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp softened butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line mini-muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In stand mixer cream together cream cheese and sugar.
- Add lemon juice, vanilla, and egg.
- Mix until well-blended.
- In a large bowl (or I used our Ninja food processor), crush graham crackers, mix in cinnamon and sugar.
- Add butter in small increments, whisk until mixture is sticky.
- Spoon graham cracker mixture into the bottom of muffin tins and lightly press.
- Top with cheese mixture.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes, until edges start to turn golden.
- While cheesecakes are baking slice strawberries in half and cut a “v” in the top to create heart shape. You may need to round corners a little.
- Immediately after removing cheesecakes from oven press strawberry hearts into the top of each cake.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.